Terms and Conditions of Socialgeiz.de
§1 Scope and provisions
(1) Socialgeiz.de is an offer from Mirko Vielspuhl, Georg-Wilhelm-Str 13, 21107 Hamburg. The following terms and conditions apply to all services between Socialgeiz.de and the contracting party at the time of the order valid version.
(2) As a "consumer" within the meaning of § 13 BGB and these Terms and Conditions, any natural person who concludes a legal transaction for a purpose that can be attributed to neither their commercial nor their independent professional activity. In other cases, the contractual partners are customers in accordance with § 14 BGB.
§2 Conclusion of a contract, storage of the contract text, correction of input errors
(1) The following provisions on the conclusion of the contract apply to orders via our store www.socialgeiz.de
(2) In the case of the conclusion of the contract, the contract is concluded with:
Tax office: Hamburg
VAT No: DE325012577
(3) The presentation of services in our store does not constitute a legally binding contract offer on our part, but are only a non-binding invitation to the consumer to order offers. By ordering the desired service, the consumer makes a binding offer for him to conclude a purchase contract.
(4) Upon receipt of an order in our store following rules apply: The consumer makes a binding contract offer by successfully passing through the order procedure provided in our store. The order is made in the following steps:
a) Selection of desired performance / product
b) Confirm by clicking on the buttons "Add to cart"
c) Checking the details in the shopping cart
d) Operation by the button "Checkout"
e) Registration in the store after registration and entry of the applicant details (e-mail address and password).
f) Recheck or correct the entered data.
g) Binding submission of the order via the button "Order with an obligation to pay"
The consumer can return to the website before the binding sending of the order by pressing the "back" button contained in the Internet browser used by him or by the "back" button below each page in the order process after checking his details , on which the data of the customer are seized and correcting mistakes or closing the internet browser cancel the order process.You will receive immediately after receipt of your order an automatic confirmation of receipt by e-mail.The customer has the option via the function "Print" of Browsers use the confirmation to print it out.With this confirmation we accept your offer.
(5) Storage of the contract text for orders via our Internet shop: We save the contract text and send you the order data and our terms and conditions by e-mail. You can see the stored data in this way. The terms and conditions can be viewed at any time under https://www.socialgeiz.de/en/info/conditions-of-use.html. You can view your past orders in our Customer Area under "Customer Login", "Your Account".
§3 prices, shipping costs, payment, due date
(1) The indicated prices include the legal value added tax and other price components. Shipping costs do not apply, as they are not products that need to be shipped via the shipping company.
(2) The consumer has the option of paying in advance (bank transfer), PayPal.
(3) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, he undertakes to pay the purchase price immediately after conclusion of the contract.
§4 increase in fan numbers, followers, etc.
(1) Our advertising services are advertising service. It can not always be guaranteed that exact placement of new fans, followers, views will be guaranteed.
(2) If the achievement of a concrete number of new fans, followers, views, etc. is agreed as the subject of the contract, a deviation tolerance of +/- 20% can be expected. If the agreed target deviates by more than 20%, the buyer can claim a proportionate refund, which is in proportion to the missing likes, followers, views, etc.
(3) If the mediation of 30% of the ordered amount of fans, followers, etc. is not reached, the customer can demand the complete refund of his payment.
(1) Unless we have stated otherwise in the product description, we will immediately start providing the service.
(2) If the consumer has chosen to pay in advance, we do not start to provide the service before payment.
§6 responsibility for fan pages, homepages, videos, Twitter account, etc.
(1) The sites to be advertised by us must be lawfully permitted. We assume that your site is free of rights of third parties or you have a license from the copyright owner to use the data. Your publications must comply with English law. Should third parties claim against Socialgeiz.de possible legal violations, which results from contents of the Fanpage, homepage, Twitter account, YouTube video or the like, the customer agrees to indemnify the Socialgeiz.de from any liability and possible costs in case of To replace litigation.
(2) A legality check is not carried out by Socialgeiz.de. However, we reserve the right to refuse individual pages for application if there is suspicion of illegal or questionable content.
§7 withdrawal of fans, views, followers, etc.
(1) Due to the exclusive mediating activity, it is not technically possible to take back or remove mediated fans, views, followers, etc. As soon as the order has been obtained, we start with the timely mediation. Subsequent changes to the order (eg changing the fan page) or stopping the placement of new likes, views, followers is not technically possible.
(1) The warranty is governed by the statutory provisions.
§9 Jurisdiction, partial ineffectiveness
(1) In business dealings with merchants and legal persons under public law, the place of jurisdiction for all legal disputes arising from the contract is the city of Hamburg, and the buyer is also entitled to sue at the place of business of the buyer.
(2) In case of ineffectiveness of individual provisions of the General Terms and Conditions, the remaining agreements remain valid.
§10 contract language
The contract language is German.
Status of the Terms and Conditions: 01. Juni 2019.
To view PDF files, you need, for example, the free Acrobat Reader. The Acrobat Reader is available as a free download on the website of Adobe. download Acrobat Reader